Ruby Menu forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NothingX
NothingX
Visitor

[Review] My review after 1 week Empty [Review] My review after 1 week

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Just, wow !

First of all i did try lot of thing to get an menu working on FiveM, i did see lot of people selling bypass and lua executor but i didn't trust them, i came up on an video showing the Ruby Menu and i did go register on this forum to test it out, so here is my review.

First of all the developper of the menu is super cool, Ruby is a nice guy who listen to the community, if we ask something he will do what he can to do it !

The menu himself have everything we could think about, god mod, give weapon, spawn car, and even some money method like some LUA code !
The best thing into that it's … it's free wtf ? Just wait some day and some free slots will be added again.

Also yes you are locked to one server per private build, but my self i don't care i play on only one server !

The only thing i could say is that on the menu there is no vehicle custom or weapon custom possible, i saw that Ruby is working on it for know there no custom.

Thanks for reading !
Ruby~
Ruby~
Menu Developper
Menu Developper
https://rubymenu.forumactif.com

[Review] My review after 1 week Empty Re: [Review] My review after 1 week

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:37 pm
Thanks for the review sir !
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum