Ruby Menu forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chachako
Chachako
Visitor

List of players, bug Empty List of players, bug

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:33 pm
Is it possible to fix issue with list of players. I can't see all players on the server, for example I can see only 4 players in menu but on the server is 10. Sometimes I can't see myself.
Ruby~
Ruby~
Menu Developper
Menu Developper
https://rubymenu.forumactif.com

List of players, bug Empty Re: List of players, bug

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Chachako wrote:Is it possible to fix issue with list of players. I can't see all players on  the server, for example I can see only 4 players in menu but on the server is 10. Sometimes I can't see myself.
i will look into this issue, thanks for the report
Chachako
Chachako
Visitor

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm
I hope you will fix it, it's really annoying Sad
TrixKRP
Visitor

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:14 pm
Hi BRO! IM a friend of BB GANGSTER and he recomended me your mod and I would be interested in having it ...
Discord: Kevin Garri (MOST-WANTED)#3981
Thank!
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper
Visitor
https://www.starwars.com/

List of players, bug Empty Lets talk about bug here...

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:57 am
When play and give myself weapons thats ok, but when my friend come online in the general discussion with other players form the sevrer he say, hey Flammable sell me one smg... or hey drive to the garage so i can take one ak form my car and i know this code means just spawn me one weapon via menu, but when can`t see him inside list... Sad Also we go to the one place and farm hacker and player came from nowhere missing on the esp, only on map and thats why they miss inside list too but no problem when can look into this issue...
Ruby~
Ruby~
Menu Developper
Menu Developper
https://rubymenu.forumactif.com

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:06 am
FlammableB wrote:When play and give myself weapons thats ok, but when my friend come online in the general discussion with other players form the sevrer he say, hey Flammable sell me one smg... or hey drive to the garage so i can take one ak form my car and i know this code means just spawn me one weapon via menu, but when can`t see him inside list... Sad Also we go to the one place and farm hacker and player came from nowhere missing on the esp, only on map and thats why they miss inside list too but no problem when can look into this issue...

I am working on an fix, I am very sorry about that, I already did my best to fix player blips, ESP and player list are a bit harder but I should be able to do it, stay tuned.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum