Ruby Menu forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ruby~
Ruby~
Menu Developper
Menu Developper
https://rubymenu.forumactif.com

It's time for an update. Empty It's time for an update.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:28 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone, my name is Ruby.
Yes i'm the creator of the Ruby Menu that is now use by many other menu as a source without permission ( Lynx do have my permission btw, it's the only one that i did allow ).

Anyway, it as been a very very long time since i did an update about what's going on here, long time ago when i was working on the menu, i did have an lua injection method to make my menu work, this menu as been patched and no longuer work as far as i know, BUT an other lua injection method as been discovered.

So you will say i can start working again on the menu and sell it ? Y..Yeah but .. No. 
First of all the price of my menu was already low, but now to use my menu you need to buy an lua injection method that cost 20$ for 1 month, so selling my menu for 10$ ~ 15$ is not fair at all.

Second, i don't have this injection method at the moment because i don't have the money to buy it.
So i would love to work on the menu again and you can be sure that everyone here that already buy it will have the .lua file when i can buy the lua injection so i can update my menu for the latest servers.

If you want to make donation, you can and you will be added to the menu credits.
Paypal : alexisoko0@gmail.com
In the donation comment, say what name you want on the menu.

That's all for now.
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper
Visitor
https://www.starwars.com/

It's time for an update. Empty Re: It's time for an update.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:47 pm
hey, ruby... i would like to have menu working again... searching over the google for menus but looks like scam and shit... already got scammed so you are nice guy and your menu worked months without problems. I would like to help if i can and my friend too so we can see RUBY reborn! Please send DM here or ask me for discord again on DM. I can donate Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum