Ruby Menu forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper
Visitor
https://www.starwars.com/

Possible to add this features? Empty Possible to add this features?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Infinity Stamina and Suicide in player section... So if run or ride bike my health never being red and you know... never slow with bike or while running
Also Suicide option to kill yourself normally and then wait for medic or respawn (useful in RP situation when crash with 100/KMH and i am alive because of game mechanics) just can suicide and roleplay...
Is it possible to add clothing customization like duffel bag clothes, masks and etc...
Teleport to checkpoint works good and simple but in other section if possible to add premade tp locations Interiors only (bcause can go everywhere via checkpoint) but some of the good robbery RP and stuff made inside houses and other open interiors and there are good ones inside game
Ruby~
Ruby~
Menu Developper
Menu Developper
https://rubymenu.forumactif.com

Possible to add this features? Empty Re: Possible to add this features?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:36 am
FlammableB wrote:Infinity Stamina and Suicide in player section... So if run or ride bike my health never being red and you know... never slow with bike or while running
Also Suicide option to kill yourself normally and then wait for medic or respawn (useful in RP situation when crash with 100/KMH and i am alive because of game mechanics) just can suicide and roleplay...
Is it possible to add clothing customization like duffel bag clothes, masks and etc...
Teleport to checkpoint works good and simple but in other section if possible to add premade tp locations Interiors only (bcause can go everywhere via checkpoint) but some of the good robbery RP and stuff made inside houses and other open interiors and there are good ones inside game

About infinite stamania, I will add it for sure in the next update, same for suicide option. 

About clothing I'm sorry that will not be possible to add. 

And about teleportation I am not sure to add pre made coords, i will think about it
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper
Visitor
https://www.starwars.com/

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
No problem about pre-made teleport controls if you know website or database where cna check all interior locations and thats all i need. Then can teleport via waypoint.
About clothing again no problem and thanks for suicide and infinity stamina Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum